CloudAccess ongoing success is due in large part to its people. Our staff…our team, is full of creative, enthusiastic professionals dedicated to not only providing exemplary solutions for our customers, but creating a workplace culture that is open and welcoming.
We are looking for highly talented, highly motivated, high quality individuals who subscribe to our vision and committed to our core values
- Develop job responsibility and accountability
- Exceed customer expectations
- Promote a creative work environment
- Maintain integrity
- Embrace the teamwork model
- Practice client-centered focus
We work in an environment that is fast-paced, dynamic, and brimming with energy, excitement and passion for doing what we love. That’s why we are dedicated to hiring outstanding people and empowering them to build on their past experiences for a career they feel passionate about.
If you are interested in joining the CloudAccess team, review the appropriate job qualifications, and submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice President, Sales
Are you ready to change the way IT works? Are you ready to be part of a new paradigm shift with cloud computing? Then join the talented and growing team at CloudAccess. Be part of the white-hot and emerging cloud security market. CloudAccess, the award-winning security-as-a-service company has an opening for a VP Sales.
We are looking for a high-octane pro ready, willing and able to lead by example and deliver sales results. The Vice President of Sales is our front line warrior for revenue generation and advocate for our customer’s ongoing success. It is up to this candidate to develop and execute a sales plan that helps CloudAccess reach its full potential.
The VPS is also responsible for managing existing customer relations; including renewals and additional subscription and services opportunities. Candidates must have an enterprise software or security sales background. Experience previously selling security software, identity and access management, SIEM, SaaS or infrastructure technologies is greatly preferred.
Full Time: Locations: Remote Office;
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives
- Create and implement account strategy, including developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers
- Manage expanding staff of territory managers and their individual sales goals
- Maintains sales volume, solution mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators,
- and competitors.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts
- Travel require
- 10+ years direct B2B selling experience to large enterprises
- 5+ years sales team management including recruitment, training, action plan development, quota administration, resource deployment
- Familiarity and/or experience with cloud-based security, identity and access management, federated security software products and/or cloud computing
- Ability to grow and scale upward with a fast growing company
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and opportunity management skills
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, commitment and activity to attain corporate, departmental and personal goals
- Successful candidates will have experience in managing complex sales cycles
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing five, six and seven figure solution subscription deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Strong team player in a very agile work environment
- Use CRM systems extensively (knowledge and usage of Workbooks, a plus)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
The compensation and benefits will be both comprehensive and competitive; includes stock options for the right candidate.
Take the first step and contact CloudAccess at HR@CloudAccess.com.