Network profiling is the ability to look at the network traffic and identify potential security risks. Today network profiling should include not only the local area network traffic but also wireless traffic as well as any traffic that flowing through the routers and firewalls. Network profiling tools can generate valuable information that when correlated with information from other security tools can provide a much improved view into the security health of the corporate network.
CloudAccess’ goal is to provide a comprehensive set of integrated tools that collectively enhance the visibility and manageability of the network devices, systems, servers, hosts and other critical assets for security personnel and administrators.
An enterprise network security management solution must have the ability to correlate different events in order to eliminate false positives and bring focus to key threats. This includes the ability to:
- Read logs from any device (Windows event log, syslog, etc.)
- Deliver IDS, HIDS solutions or integrate with customers’ existing IDS and IPS
- Detect wireless intrusion by monitoring access points
- Deliver continuous vulnerability scans
- Monitor network availability and bandwidth
- Provide asset detection and inventory
CloudAccess delivers these capabilities and much more in a tightly integrated sensor at no incremental cost for the software. This is comprehensive security service delivering a much higher visibility based on asset value, priority, geography, and business rules. CloudAccess Log Management and SIEM seamlessly integrate so that customers’ can easily view both details transactions in a detective mode or respond to threats quickly with a security dashboard with real-time alerts and notifications.
CloudAccess provides a combination of capabilities that together deliver the unique capability for “situation awareness” allowing for comprehensive network security. With strong correlation engine, graphical reports to identify low, medium and high priority alarms, and reporting and incident management tools, CloudAccess Log Management and SIEM solutions can pinpoint the exact anomaly, eliminating false positives, so that the administrators and security personnel can focus on attack or network problem based on a set of defined assets.
CloudAccess security architecture allows for fine-grained user access based on rights, assets, network segment and other business criteria. CloudAccess answers the challenges of network security in several ways:
- CloudAccess Sensors are deployed either at customer locations or in the cloud to provide visibility into vulnerabilities and detection of attack traffic. CloudAccess Sensors can be deployed without affecting customer network traffic or reconfiguring customer systems.
- CloudAccess services are cost effective and fully managed in the cloud while integrating seamlessly with customer’s existing environment.
- CloudAccess SingleSource products are based on industry standards.
- CloudAccess security services in the cloud are more affordable than any other vendor in the market, cloud or traditional enterprise products.
- CloudAccess delivers many integrated functions and feature. Customers immediately can benefit from significant cost savings, better operational efficiencies and more robust security environment.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'GuzzleHttp\Ring\Exception\RingException' with message 'cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate' in /home/content/53/8153053/html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Client/CurlFactory.php:127
#0 /home/content/53/8153053/html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Client/CurlFactory.php(91): GuzzleHttp\Ring\Client\CurlFactory::createErrorResponse(Object(GuzzleHttp\Ring\Client\CurlMultiHandler), Array, Array)
#1 /home/content/53/8153053/html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Client/CurlMultiHandler.php(242): GuzzleHttp\Ring\Client\CurlFactory::createResponse(Object(GuzzleHttp\Ring\Client\CurlMultiHandler), Array, Array, Array, Resource id #338)
#2 /home/content/53/8153053/html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Client/CurlMultiHandler.php(136): GuzzleHttp\Ring\Client\CurlMultiHandler->processMessage in /home/content/53/8153053/html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Exception/RequestException.php on line 51