Federates any application (SAML and NON-SAML)
In today’s enterprise, more than 30% of web applications are incompatible with web access management (WAM) software. Simply, most web access management products lack the agent to protect the web applications, or the application is a legacy solution that does not follow standard protocols for single sign-on. This limits what types of web applications can be protected.
The Cloud Access SSO gateway simplifies, centralizes and securely controls the tangle of credentials. We remove the API middleman and opens up federated enablement to 1000s of web, on-premise and legacy applications
We offer users a single username and password for seamless access to systems and resources from multiple channels—without time-consuming multiple logins and other access hurdles. And, while providing an enhanced level of identity protection,our unique gateway also automates many functions including reporting and auditing on user activity needed for compliance.
CloudAccess’ Identity Gateway “bridges” this issue by extending access management to encompass all web applications. Deployments can now be extended to be inclusive of those applications that do not integrate with policy agents alone. Additionally, Identity Gateway interoperates, out-of-the-box, with all management solutions.
Most importantly, your organization can on-board any web application without ever modifying or touching the target application again, significantly reducing the development required to protect web apps.
All done as a security-as-a-service solution from the cloud.
Configured your way: (click to view)
- OpenAM Integration
- SAML2-based Standards based agent
- Portal Application Login
- Federation Gateway SP Initiated SAML 2 SSO
- Federation Gateway IDP Initiated SAML 2 SSO
ID Gateway reduces IT costs and saves time.
- Easy to set and enforce identity- and role-based access control policies across all your internal, external, and SaaS systems and applications.
- Meets compliance requirements easily and quickly…including PCI, SOX HIPAA
- Provides a better user experience, creating a “one-stop hub” to seamlessly access authorized applications.
- Fully integrated, out-of-the-box support for identity federation (SAML 2.0,
- WS-Federation, Liberty Alliance & more
- Synchronizes with mobile devices
- Easily adds new applications or changes access requirements based on needs
- Leverages existing security on-premise or in the cloud.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'GuzzleHttp\Ring\Exception\RingException' with message 'cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate' in /home/content/53/8153053/html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Client/CurlFactory.php:127
#0 /home/content/53/8153053/html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Client/CurlFactory.php(91): GuzzleHttp\Ring\Client\CurlFactory::createErrorResponse(Object(GuzzleHttp\Ring\Client\CurlMultiHandler), Array, Array)
#1 /home/content/53/8153053/html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Client/CurlMultiHandler.php(242): GuzzleHttp\Ring\Client\CurlFactory::createResponse(Object(GuzzleHttp\Ring\Client\CurlMultiHandler), Array, Array, Array, Resource id #278)
#2 /home/content/53/8153053/html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Client/CurlMultiHandler.php(136): GuzzleHttp\Ring\Client\CurlMultiHandler->processMessage in /home/content/53/8153053/html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Exception/RequestException.php on line 51