Access Management / SSO configured to your enterprise’s need
Not all applications are configured alike. Whether they are cloud-based (traditional SaaS applications) legacy applications sitting on your server, or password protected web-based sites, the ability to configure your single sign on policies provides the necessary security and access control to meet the specific needs of your enterprise.
CloudAccess provides all the options:
STANDARDS-BASED SAML2 AGENT
2. Federation Gateway inspects request, no match is found for the app’s login page so the request goes through.
3. App finds no session, sends a redirect to its login page.
4. Federation Gateway intercepts the redirect, finds a match for the login page, issues an SP initiated SSO SAML2 request to Company.com’s IDP.
5. The IDP at Company.com receives the SAML2 AuthN request and authenticates the user.
6. After authenticating the user the IDP sends a SAML2 POST to Identity Gateway
7. Federation Gateway validates the assertion and makes the assertion attributes available to the Identity Gateway login chain.
8. Identity Gateway login chain gets the user credentials and POSTs the login form to the application.
9. The application verifies the credentials and redirects to its home page.
PORTAL APPLICATION LOG-IN
FEDERATION GATEWAY SP-INITIATED SAML2 SSO
FEDERATION GATEWAY IDP-INITIATED SAML2 SSO