Call Toll Free 877-550-CLOUD (877-550-2568)
Historically, the retail industry has taken a loose, decentralized approach to identity and access management. Identities were typically created at the store level. Often a set of generic IDs were issued at each store to give employees access to point-of-sale systems, time and attendance applications, inventory management systems, etc. However, with the advent of regulations such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and PCI, the need to assign individual IDs and verify each employee’s access to systems became necessary. At the same time, the popularity of retail portals requires the creation and management of even more IDs to enable external users to access the retailer’s systems.
The high rate of employee turnover and the size of the retail operation compound the typical identity and access management challenges. Furthermore, many enterprises with both domestic and internationally dispersed stores, need to protect customer data, credit card information and intellectual properties such as designs and documented processes. So, not only do the identity and access for customers and employees need to be managed, but also the systems and network infrastructure has to be monitored and managed proactively. Implementing an enterprise directory does not solve these problems.
How CloudAccess Identity and Access Management solution can help:
CloudAccess identity management and access management solutions are designed to solve the identity access pain points in the retail industry while CloudAccess SIEM and Log Management proactively monitor, manage and protect the network and systems. CloudAccess securely connects to the enterprise directory to provide automated, role-based provisioning, stronger access controls and self-service features such as password reset. As a cloud-based service, CloudAccess SingleSource quickly addresses key compliance issues while also reducing costs and improving operational efficiency.
- Delivered as a true cloud-based SaaS application
- Reduction of daily administration and help desk costs
- Automated self-registration for vendors
- Automated notification of profile updates for accounts inactive for more than 90 day
- Simplification of security audits for governance/compliance
- Consolidation of the control of user administration processes
- Elimination of inconsistencies across multiple platforms caused by human error
- Enablement of more granular access control for stores through use of role-based access control
- Automation of routine manual user administration and processes across applications
- Significant reduction in reaction times after user status updates and timely access removal per established business processes
- Proactive monitoring and reporting of network and devices and real-time reporting of security breaches
- Automated protection of key asset including databases and system that contain customer sensitive information such as credit card information
- PCI compliance reporting
- Zero-day start