I don’t often use my blog as a bully pulpit to promote my company CloudAccess…but I thought I would do so today and have a little fun along the way. CloudAccess has been nominated for a trio of Up Awards through the Up 2012 Cloud Computing Conference. I am not shy about asking for your vote…Please go to http://up-con.com/vote?page=1 and place your vote for us. Then do the same on Page 3 and Page 9 (there are 20 different awards, but we are only nominated on those three pages.
Now in this political season of kissing babies and currying favor, here are some promises of what CloudAccess will do if (s)elected:
1. We promise to make clouds more fluffy
2. We will lower your taxing burden when it comes to regulatory compliance
3. We will keep the borders (at least your network perimeters) safe
4. We will help you do more with less
5. We will make you look like a genius in front of your boss
6. We will silently hum the Rolling Stone’s hit “Hey You Get Off of My Cloud” every time we detect an intrusion on your network (well, maybe we’ll just think it!)
7. Oh…we’ll provide you a free 30 day trial just to prove that our cloud-managed SIEM/Log Management, Single Sign On (SaaS and Web) and Identity and Access Management solutions can provide exceptional cost-efficiencies, centralized functionality, resource management, zero-day deployment and modular scalability.
Vote early, vote often!!!!! (well, at least once!) And now back to your regularly scheduled program.